We have a new member in our family. On August 2nd my oldest sister Tara said "I do" to Mr. Tag Green! It was a wonderful wedding weekend. They were surrounded by so many of their friends and family. We wish them the best as they begin their new life together.
Millie and her girl cousins were flower girls in the wedding. She and Meredith (also 3) walked down the isle together hand in hand. They totally forgot to drop petals as they went down the isle but once they got to Tag at the alter they remembered and started dropping handfuls at his feet! Quite hilarious....they sure looked pretty in their matching dresses though!
3 comments:
Your family is just precious!
I am so excited about the blog!!! Looks great! Yay!!!
YAY for the new blog, I love it! I am so glad I get to see pictures of your sweet girls all the time now!
And, Tara looked beautiful on her wedding day! How exciting...
Please pass on congrats to Tag and Tara from a former member of THE FRESHMAN SS CLASS THEY LED AT CENTRAL!!
( it was at least a couple of years ago)
Post a Comment