Sharing Spaces

Skylar learned how to climb out of her baby bed...she has such a determined spirit. So, we needed to move her into a big girl bed. We decided to go ahead and move the girls into the same room and Will volunteered to make Millie a loft bed so that we didn't lose any floor space. Will and Millie worked together on this project. They made several trips to home depot and spent lots of time hammering away in the garage. The transition has been pretty smooth. I think the girls love being in the same room and we are hoping this will help their relationship grow. It is so cute to hear Skylar say goodnight to Millie...Night, Night Millie!


3 comments:

Psalm112 said...

So cute!

Mikalah said...

adorable! Good job Will & Millie!

Unknown said...

WOW!! I am so impressed in Will and Millie's handy work! That is awesome! I now know who to call when we have kids and they need something built! I love it!

Jennifer