Another Reed Baby on the way

We are having another baby! We are due December 5th. Things are going well and we are excited about adding another special blessing to our family.

Millie's Prayer
One Sunday morning on our way to church, Millie asked us if God always gives you what you ask for. Will responded with, God gives us what He thinks is best for us. In a few minutes, I looked back at Millie and noticed that she was praying so I asked her what she was praying for. She said, I asked God to give us another girl!
Her reasoning---so we could be like Ma, Pa, Mary, Laura, and Carrie from Little House on the Prairie!

We will find out if she will get what she asked for in late July! God only knows!

Proud Big Sisters!

2 comments:

Brie said...

How wonderful! You guys are wonderful, godly parents. The world certainly needs to be filled with children raised by parents who will raise them in the fear of the Lord!

Amanda said...

Emily wants a little sister and call her Grace! Not sure if we will go for that.